Terms and ConditionCheck Details of our Website Terms & Condition
Terms and Conditions
All information will be kept private and confidential and will not be released to any third party without written permission except under the following conditions:
- Therapist(s) perceive that the child may hurt himself/herself or others
- Information indicates child abuse or neglect
- A term consists of 10, 11 or 12 weeks and fees will be collected at the beginning of each term.
- There is no GST or any prevailing taxes.
- Payment must be made within the first three weeks of the term. Payment after the third week will incur additional charges of $15.
- Monthly payment is allowed but with an additional administration fee of $10 per payment.
- There will be NO REFUND of fees once the term has commenced. Any remaining or balance sessions must be attended latest by the end of the following(next) term.
- The child will be deregistered from the center if the child is absent from therapy sessions without prior notification for more than 2 weeks. There will be no refund of remaining fees after deregistration.
- No show or any cancellation of individual class within 4 hours before a session will be charged accordingly.
- There will be no charges for cancellation of an individual therapy session upon presentation of the medical certificate or relevant document should the child be ill.
- A replacement session will be given if the session is canceled when our therapist is on medical leave, indisposed or unable to carry out the session for personal reasons.
- Only one cancellation of the session within a term is allowed. Replacement lesson for the cancellation will be given according to the therapist’s available slots. There will be no other replacement lesson if the given slot is not taken up.
- Due to the nature of social skill training, it is impossible to run an individual session. There will be no replacement session if the child is absent.
Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us To Discuss Your Child's Condition